Saturday, August 15, 2015

Challenge #78 - summer fun at the beach

Good morning everyone!
I could see that you all enjoyed our last challenge... We've had wonderful entries and I hope Random won't have a hard time chosing one of those as a winner later today.

Here in Germany we are having a heat wave with a long, hot and sometimes humid time... So all I am thinking about these days is swimming and how wonderful it would be to be at the beach now. So I hope you can help me with all your creations and show me "summer fun at the beach"! I am looking forward to all your ideas...

A special thanks goes to our wonderful sponsors


Check out their new products here

&

Prize - $10 Gift Certificate


Here are the inspiration projects of the team for you...

Melanie



Cristina




Dewi


Gale



Jackie
using Summer Attitude


Lisa
using Summer Attitude




Mieko


PaperDaisies


Rachel Taylor
front of the card
inside the card 


Steffi



Tammy



3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely cards by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the DT creations! I love Dewi's tag.. Its just gorgeous! Great little flowers! Love the colors! Fantastic! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan
    {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  3. No 29 should read Margaret A (Granmargaret). I don't know why blogger changed it to my blog post title.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving us a comment.
All comments/compliments on our works are very much appreciated!

Those leaving a comment do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details.