Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Hello and Good Bye!!

Hi people!! Today I have a bad news and a happy one to share with you all.
Unfortunatelly, our dear DT member Louise is leaving the team after a long time creating beautiful crafts to inspire you. Louise, I wish you the best luck, that you can find happiness everywhere you go, whatever you do. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us!!



BUT... I also have a great news!! Please, meet our new DT member Elaine Fasoli!!


Elaine is from Brazil like me and you have already seen some of her arts around here (so sorry for taking so long to introduce her!!). Elaine do all kind of crafts and I'm sure you will be very happy to have such a talented woman (another one!!) at our design team!!

Kisses, kisses, see you in a couple of days!!

4 comments:

  1. All the best for the future Louise. Warmest of welcomes to Elaine. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boa sorte Louise !!
    É um grande prazer estar nesta Equipe, espero realmente poder somar ♥

    Elaine Fasoli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Elaine and Louise I do wish you the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck in the future Louise.
    Welcome Elaine!! :)

    ReplyDelete